2019 Beavers Bend Kayak Classic
Need Help? Contact Us
Beaver's Bend Kayak Classic
Broken Bow Lake, Oklahoma
Hochatown State Park, Grasshopper Ramp
$5000 CASH FOR FIRST PLACE
Thousands more in gear and door prizes
Even if you're a novice, you'll have a chance at a new Wilderness Systems ATAK and other prizes just for participating.
We are proud to announce that for 2019 we are partnering with Heroes on the Water.
Heroes on the Water successfully applies a simple solution to a complex issue – giving veterans, first responders and their families a path to a successful life through:
- NO EXPENSE KAYAK FISHING TRIPS: Proven to alleviate symptoms of post-traumatic stress, these repeat experiences provide rest, relaxation and rehabilitation in a peaceful, calm environment.
- CAMARADERIE WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE: Discover the tribe you have been missing by visiting one of our volunteer led chapters and experience first-hand the fellowship.
- FAMILY-FOCUSED EVENTS: Heroes on the Water is one of the few veterans’ charities that includes family members in our programs.
- PADDLE. FISH. HEAL.: More than a tag line – it’s what we do, how we do it, and what happens thanks to our volunteers.
We have had many sponsors donate specific items which we will be raffling off in the charity's name. This will be added to the entry fee % total when presented to the charity by OKC Kayak.
"Logging Your Catch" Instructional Video
1 week 3 days ago
Welcome to iAngler Tournament - Adding Your Photo to the Leaderboard
1 week 3 days ago
Events & Schedule
Mandatory Pre-Tournament Meeting
04/12/2019 06:30 PM
04/13/2019 05:45 AM
Lines in the Water (First Safe Light)
04/13/2019 06:15 AM
End of tournament Check-in
04/13/2019 02:30 PM
Disclaimer Click to Read
LIABILITY RELEASE AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
* Each participant must agree to a liability release prior to starting the event. This will be completed on site at the pre-tournament angler meeting.
* Minor participants are also required to provide a liability release signed by a parent or guardian prior to participation in the event. Parent or guardian must be present on day of the event. This must be completed during your online registration.